QUALITY ASSURANCE STATS
- Zero findings in last triennial ISO
- Zero Re-audit findings in subsequent
continual assessment audits.
- Zero findings from 8 customer audits
- In recent Customer Service Survey, the
satisfaction of the Quality department and
the Part Quality itself averaged a score
of a 9 out of a possible 10 points, with
10 points being the absolute Best, and
9 being well above average.
- Quality of product was often listed as a
reason for continuing business, and has
lead to growth opportunities for new
products with current customers.
- Nearly 3000 individual measuring devices
maintained in our calibration system.
Many are custom gages (Go/No Go, etc)
fabricated for use on specific parts.
- Return dollars have been on a decline
annually for several years running.
- > 95% Success Rate for Quality Department
acceptance of initial production
submissions at job start-ups.
ISO 9001:2008 Certified (click here to view a pdf of our certification).
Other things you need to know about our Quality Assurance Program:
- Registered to the ISO 9001:2000 Standard since 2003.
currently ISO 9001:2008.
- Interactive APQP process guides the customer’s requirements
(visual, dimensional and functional) into product that conforms to
- PPAP submissions are performed for the customer to review
and approve product samples and accompanying dimensional
studies. Submission requirements are mutually discussed prior to
- Statistical Analysis is available utilizing statistical software.
- Three-phase inspection process ensures that product is:
- Inspected and approved prior to commencing production
- Periodically inspected in-process during the production run
- Given a final audit inspection prior to being released for
- Equipment available for inspection includes:
- Micro-Vu precision visual measurement system with software
for precise measurement of dimensional characteristics,
especially for those that cannot be measured through
- 142” Linear measurement system to ensure precise length
measurement even for very long parts.
- Specialized fixtures and gages custom made for specific
applications can simulate mating parts, provide “Go/No Go”
results, or stabilize product for continued measurement with
- Force gages and Impact testing
- L*A*B* Colorimetric readings to guarantee that the color is
consistent from part-to-part, and from run-to-run.
- Calipers, Drop Indicators, Gage Pins, Gage Blocks, etc.
- Granite surface plates allow a consistent surface from which to
All dimensional measurement equipment is maintained within our
calibration system, and can be traced to NIST standards.