Initiation, Implementation & Completion, all to your
Manufacturers requiring OEM proprietary engineering design and
development turn to Custom Plastics.
With our extensive design capabilities, materials application expertise, and
flexible manufacturing capabilities, we are a responsive product development
partner. You save time and money when you bring us on-board at the
beginning. With our CAD/CAM, and 3-D Imaging. We provide
comprehensive “paper imaging” before expensive molds and test shots or
extrusions are begun.
Further benefits of partnering with Custom Plastics for your design and
development needs include:
- Complete Production Tooling. We build our own extrusion dies
- Proactive maintenance and upkeep of machinery
- Comprehensive resin review & selection
- Necessary engineering software that works for you
- Prototyping capabilities
- Project Management Process
New Product Design & Development/Project Management
Detailed steps and processes ensure on time and accurate product delivery
each and every time, as indicated by the following:
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP): A process wherein after
project initiation, a cross function team meets through an engineering initiative to kick off the new project and accept the responsibility of the requirements and delivery times.
- Project Management: A continuation of the process, monitoring status,
progress, ensuring deliverables from various responsibility parties are
being met, and direct contact with the customer to update and ensure
customer deliverables are satisfied as well. From project launch to the
sample approval process, we keep progress moving forward.
- Control Plan Initiative: A comprehensive review of ensuring our
processing capabilities meet your product specifications, so that during
our 1st piece part inspection, in-process and final audit processes, repeatability is second nature.